Here is a necklace made from a metal washer that you would purchase at a hardware store! It's amazing what I can find in my hubby's tool room!!
Here's the instructions:
1. Cut a square of Designer Series paper by Stampin' Up to cover the whole area of washer.
2. Glue down paper to washer with liquid glue, let it set for a bit to dry.
3. Trim around the washer with scissors, poked a whole in the middle letting the paper roll down into the middle of washer.
4. Put a thick coat of Crystal Effects by Stampin' Up on top of paper, let set for a few hours to make sure it's fully dried (I left mine over night)
5. Tie cord around washer add beading
6. Wa La, you have a necklace!
This is my personal blog. I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and responsible for its content. Stampin' Up! does not endorse the use of or contents of the classes, services, or non-Stampin' Up! products I may offer here.